Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Orange

907 invalid cod

Hey,

Im trying to install software so that i can view my CCTV DVR from my phone. The software can be found here.

http://www.meyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=3

However i keep getting the following error message:

907 invalid cod

File not found

how can i fix this?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: 907 invalid cod

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Can you describe exactly the steps you take to go from the link you provided to the error message you receive?

Further...it could be simply exactly as described in the message...in which case you'd need to contact the app developer for assistance. All apps must be specifically coded for each model BB and OS level...if the developer has not done so for yours, then that would also explain the incompatibility.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................