Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 3G -9300
My Carrier: vodafone

9300 battery life

HI, I bought a blackberry 3g 9300 model on 4th March 2012. The battery is not giving a back up more than 20 min talk time. This is my second Blackberry instrument. I still stuck to blackberry as I was very happy with the first one which I lost. Kindly let me know if this comes under warranty and ca this be replaced. I will be buying a battery today as with out that I cannot use the instrument.

Sethunathan

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: 9300 battery life

Hi Sethunathan,

Welcome to the Community,

As far as I know It not come untill and unless it a manufacturing defect.have alook at this Battery Limited Warranty ,

Contact your service provider or point of sale and see what they can offer. Also as you mentioned that your battery lasts for only 20 min. talktime I would like if you have a look at this article of KB How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone Hope this Will help in your future course.

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 3G -9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: 9300 battery life

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Will check with the blackberry service center and revert.

Sethunathan