Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

Re: 9310 Can't play youtube videos using blackberry browser

You can still access youtube videos by entering 'youtube' in a search browser and then the same criteria you would add on youtube's search feature. The search engine lists them thw same as youtube, even though you can't access directly from youtube.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: marketing

utube video in my BB 9380. More time I disscused with service provider they told its third party application so we can't help , but after see lots comment surely its problem between RIM and Google and they hide from customers , better they can inform FOR SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM WE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICES FOR NEXT 3-4 Days .
I don't know what they thing about own customers
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: 3

Hi, has anyone found a solution to this issue? Same problem here...
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: rim

Hey guys. I've been having the same problem aswell. No link when I put the curser on to the the youtube video. Very frustraiting. Hope they fix it soon.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: at&t

I do too, but I worrry as it is RIM that it is not going to be anything like a priority for them.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost

I am having the exact same issue and wondering why there is absolutely no support for the issue. This is a support forum right? I have always loved RIM. Even when they have been slammed by others thru the years. I finally came right back to the curve when I joined another network and in my first month of service I see it may have been a mistake. I was so excited about the Z10 and couldn't wait to buy one. Yet how do I know it wouldn't happen then also. Why have all the HD if you can't even play a youtube video. Why is there no rep offering a suggestion other than silence which indicates your only suggestion is, your loyal customers should just purchase a phone from another company who offers customer support.
New Contributor

Farmerb22. I tottaly agree m8. Its realy annoying. This happend once b4 when google updated there service & couldn't use google on ps3, just the same in this case with youtube. Think youtube may be getting updated on diff device's, and may have become incompatable with some other device's. Tottaly unacceptable!!!. As u said ye wud think mods wud be intouch. Total silance.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

Hey guys, I'm afraid there aren't any solutions to the problem yet (we have to wait until RIM or YouTube fixes the problem) in the mean time you could do what mysterious1980 suggested and enter it on Google which is the best way at the moment, or you could download YouTube players or use Opera's browser to watch videos (the quality is pretty poor). You just have to wait and be patient while the problem is being fixed.
New Contributor

Thx fir the feedback. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: marketing

5 days over for this problem and RIM have no any guilty about his customer , its really unacceptable