10-15-2013 11:26 AM
My 9320 updated it's software through Desktop Software and the screen always reaches App Error 200 and asks to reset, when you do this it just does it again, what do I do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-17-2013 12:13 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below.
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
6a) For changing your installed BB OS level (upgrade or downgrade), you can launch the Desktop Software and connect your BB...the software should offer you the OS package you installed to your PC.
6b) Or, for reloading your currently installed BB OS level as well as for changing it, bypass the Desktop Software and use LOADER.EXE directly, by proceeding to step 2 in this process:
If, during the processes of 6a or 6b, your BB presents a "507" error, simply unplug the USB cord from the BB and re-insert it...don't do anything else...this should allow the install to continue.
You may also want to investigate the use of BBSAK (bbsak.org) to perform the wipe it is capable of.
You may also want to try the "Bare Bones OS Reload Procedure" to attempt to narrow down the precise causal item:
When the behavior presents, you know the culprit...the last thing you loaded.
If the behavior does not re-present, then you know that either step 1 or 2 cured it.
If the behavior presents no matter what, then you likely have a hardware level issue for which no amount of OS or software can cure.
You may also need the use of these tricks:
If you are on MAC, you are limited to only your carriers sanctioned OS packages...but can still use any levels that they currently sanction. See this procedure:
Good luck and let us know!
10-23-2013 11:11 PM
12-31-2013 08:42 PM
Be carefull there is invlaid software from teh Windmobile carrier for the 9320. Blackberry has not responded to the notification I provided.
See Ypoutube's "Blackberry fake firmware for 9320 for the Windmobile Carrier"
If the firmware is fake it could cause a host of problems