Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

9320 bbm "a temporary bbm server error has occured"

I got upgraded to a 9320 today and on my bbm the display pictures werent showing up so I was told to upgrade to version 7, when I did my bbm wouldnt load and it said my setup was incomplete. I tried to go on it an "temporary bbm server error has occured" kept coming up. I have deleted an reinstalled it many times an the same things happens. I did the host routing table thing and the service books as suggested by other forums but nothings working? help really want bbm as it's what I mainly use

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: 9320 bbm "a temporary bbm server error has occured"

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Your report now is the 2nd I recall from non-BB10 users for this issue. There seems indeed to be some wide-spread problems, though not necessarily universal. Given what you've already tried, I recommend you contact your mobile service provider for formal support and potential escalation up to BlackBerry.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: virginmedia

When I updated os to 7.0.1 my bbm came up with same server error
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9300
My Carrier: Vodacom

Same Thing is happening to me right now,I'm going out of my mind,anybody help!!- I wish I knew how to downgrade?! :'(
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: virginmedia

Received bbm saying bbm updated this was after contacting VirginMedia, last night as they said the team dealing with bbm issues would help. Well nowe it's working fine.