Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320, 3G, Wi-Fi

9320 wi-fi apps issues

Dear support team and tech-nerds, Smiley Happy

Because I have this strange situation with a series of apps, I guess I have an issue with my wireless driver on my 9320 device with 7.1 Bundle 2030 OS.

When I access the next apps - YM, GTalk, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, Opera, GMaps, Imo etc.  they connect and work just fine (both on my mobile data plan from Orange and wi-fi)

My BBM also works great, except for the voice chat - I always get the error "Your voice chat connection can't be established". And I did tried to connect on several wi-fi networks.

And now´s the issue that really annoys me:

the apps like Traductor, AccuWeather and THE MOST IMPORTANT IM+ Talk won't connect on wi-fi. The first two work great on my mobile data plan only, and while on my mobile data plan the IM+Talk says that connection was successful I still can´t connect to my Skype account, or any other account (YM, GTalk etc) and when I activate wi-fi it says that connection can´t be established.

I come to my suspicion that something is wrong with my wireless driver after really annoying the Shape support team for a couple of weeks (they were awesome and had a lot of patience in providing me all the support data required to solve this issue, but still with no luck) and after reading some similar related materials. Smiley Sad

Well guys, my IM+Talk app is uninstalled now and my wish to be able to make Skype calls from my BB is waiting for your reply. Smiley Happy

There are only two ways to receive my eternal gratitude Smiley Happy -  you either give me a solution to make this app work (sorry, to make my wireless work while using this app Smiley Very Happy ) to be able to have voice calls using Skype, or you can work a little bit to allow Skype account to be synced to and Skype voice calls to be made on BBM Smiley Happy
What do you say about that? Smiley Wink

Thank you very, very much for your replies and suggestions!

Yours,

Petru

PS: Any private data requested in solving this situation will be provided on PM's only.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320, 3G, Wi-Fi

Re: 9320 wi-fi apps issues

Dear all,

Problem solved with IM+ Talk.
Still the same issues with BBM, AccuWeather and Traductor.

This thread can be closed, I guess  ...