Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: CellC

9360 Curve - BBM Contact Pictures Small Size

Hi, when I purchased my BlackBerry Curve 9360; 2 months ago, I updated my outdated apps including my BlackBerry Messenger(BBM) that had been version 6 at the time to the latest it was which was version 7. After adding all contacts needed, whenever one changed their Display Picture I'd have to zoom in on it because they were appearing to be small.

But, when I checked a contact with the same picture on my cousin's phone, BlackBerry Curve 9320, they'd appear much larger likely to be fullscreen. I've deleted my BBM and re-downloaded it and no luck, as well as security wiped the entire smartphone as well, even adjust my camera image size settings thinking that had affected my BBM contact's Display Pictures, but no luck. I'm really struggling with this, because whenever I save one of my contact's Display Picture it would still remain the same small size as it showed on BBM in the picture folder.

Please help with this issue, I'm looked every where, Google, BlackBerry Forums, etc. This is my last hope, and it does not look like anyone else is experiencing this problem.

Please notify me, if any of you have a solution to this problem.

Yours Faithfully, Alex.