Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9360
My Carrier: o2

9360 Text Message Issues: Date Wrong, Texts in Wrong Order

Hi,

I just got a new 9360, and have been seeing strange issues with texts messages. The first thing is that texts come in with the wrong time often the same time as previous message dispite hours having past by before the new message was received. The second issues is that text messages get strangely positioned, ie a new message might end up half way up the list of message in conversation log when it has just been received, i feel this might be something to do with the time aswel and that maybe the blackberry is sorting the messages based on the time attached to them getting them out of sync. Has anyone else seen theses issues? Does anyone know how to fix this. I have reinstalled the OS and done a hard reset of the phone and this is still happening.

Thanks for you time!

My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: 9360 Text Message Issues: Date Wrong, Texts in Wrong Order

Im having the same problem with my Style. It started about two days ago. I have tried a few things to fix inculding reboot. It must be a systemwide issue somehow.

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Globe

Re: 9360 Text Message Issues: Date Wrong, Texts in Wrong Order

I also have the same problem. Some conversations are in the halfway, and when I send a SMS to someone, it shows a lot of conversation but the same contact. Please act on this.