Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: O2-UK
Accepted Solution

9360 charging port came out

I purchased a 9360 in January of this year from O2 UK. Yesterday my charging port came out and was stuck to the end of my charger. I have lost my receipt, although shouldn't it come up on O2's system I bought it from them once I provide my details? I have read on here the charging port coming out has been a problem with other bb users and would like to know if this problem is covered by the 1 year warranty? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: 9360 charging port came out

Hi Maggie20,

Welcome to the Community,

As this is just a user to user  support forum ,I don;t think anyone can tell you about that ,however the best options will be to vist your Carrier and ask him. I don't think it is covered under warranty until and unless it is manufacturing defect have a look at this Limited warranty doc.Limited Warranty

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.