11-05-2013 03:01 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-05-2013 03:11 PM
For this you need to reload the software of your device. Note do a back up first because all your date on the device will be deleted. You can do this by following the steps below.
1. Go to google on the field type in ( blackberry software update ( name of your carrier ) )
2. download the device software
3. install it on your computer.
4. once installed plug your device into the computer ( without the battery)
5. go to Computer / C driver / program files ( x86 ) / Common files / research in motion / app loader / LOADER
6. click on LOADER and follow the prompt.
7. it will take time to recognize your PIN or device. Just continue clicking NEXT until it push through.
8.after that it will prompt you in selecting your language then a page with " finish or close " will appear just click either of them for the process to proceed.
9. a loading bar will show up. When you receive an error message that says something like " cannot detect device "
that is the time for step 10.
10. put the battery back
and click on "Retry"
11. it will take time but keep on retrying untill the process proceed.
12.once all the loading is done you may either receive " a fatal error occured or software update success"
dont worry about the fatal error it says that but your device should be booting up.
let me know if this help
11-05-2013 03:23 PM
Try to use different USB cable and different PORT
also check computer configuration
Start / right click Computer / Properties / Device manager / Universal Serial BUS controllers / right click USB root hub properties / power management / remove the check mark.
do the same on all USB root hub.
11-05-2013 10:38 PM
If your phone is not being recognized by BlackBerry Desktop Software, have a look at this article:
I hope that helps you.
VIA | BillJ
Error 507 means the device does not detect any operating system installed on the device.
See the link below for the download, and follow these simple installation instructions.
First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
1. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
VIA | JSanders