Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: telstra

9700 Handset still not back after 7 months

Has any one sent a handset for repair to Blackberry store unit 4, 9-11 Chapin Street Lane Cove Sydney??

I sent my hand set back in October 2012 and paid for the quote to have it repaired, when it came back it still around not work. I phoned a person called Emmerson who ask me to send it back.  At first I was told the phone could not be fixed, then was told another tech said all it needed was a part which they had ordered. and would take around three weeks. I have been anxiuosly waiting for the return of my phone, and after may phone calls which now says that the number i am ringing is now disconnected and nor reply to my E-mails, I am concerned that the company has folded and my phone has been lost??

I am wondering weather my next cours of action is with Consumer Affairs . They have my $96.80 for the repiairs and my phone...        Any Suggestions.

Rgds   Alec Taylor

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: 9700 Handset still not back after 7 months

I can't find anything under that address in Australia. Are you sure you have posted the correct address?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!