Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: orange

9700 Loses Place in Audiobook

I like listening to audio books on my phone but there is a really annoying problem.

The audio books are lots of long audio files.  If I leave the book on pause for too long or receive a call the blackberry completely loses my place.

This means I have to go through several files scanning to try and find where I was last listening.

Every other phone/mp3 player I have ever had has always kept the place of the last played file until the phone is turned off.

Is there any way I can get my 9700 to not lose my place when I pause for too long or receive a call?

(It is running the most recent updates)

Visitor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: 9700 Loses Place in Audiobook

My solution was to purchase Podtrapper. The other nice nice feature is a sleep timer.

Numerous devices and my old Android phone never kept its place in audio books- drove me nuts.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: orange

Re: 9700 Loses Place in Audiobook

Will it work with media in folders on my sd card?  I tried mobiola but it crashed phone every time I tried to open a file from sd card