Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

9720 US release

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if the 9720 is going to be release in the US, i see it listed in the menu of phones on the us.blackberry.com site  but you cannot click on it and get anymore info? You can however see the full owners manual? I have called Blackberry in TX and in Canada and got very vague and evasive answers. They say ask your provider (Verizon) and they havent even head of the 9720? When all the drama and mystery, all i want is a straight answer as to if and when this phone will be available on Verizon wireless, New Jersey, USA can ayone help?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: 9720 US release

Welcome Rubicon2...

Friend recalls that this team just coming to market this so will launch in Canada and I think also soon available in India.

As you indicated you Blackberry operators must wait for the company in your case Verizon Wireless has this equipment in stock.

We expect that this equipment is available for all countries as it is a team fresh out of the market.

Regards

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

Re: 9720 US release

thank you for all of the information, but do you know if and when its going to be released in the U.S.? i should have made that more clear in my original post,  my provider is Verizon in New Jersey USA