Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour

9800 Blank Calendar Entries & Contact Fields change

Just in time for Holloween, we have some mysteries:

Hopefully someone can help. A recent device software update for the 9800 has created a few issues.

#1) We are doing a one-way sync from Microsoft Outlook Calendar & Address Book. Firstly, some calendar items that transfer over after the sync appear BLANK on the device. Meaning, the bar showing the entry is there, but it is blank, no text. If I scroll over and highlight the "bar" the text appears in a small window, like it is supposed to. It just does not appear on the actual entry. checked the format of the entry and it is the same as all the others that DO show up. Am lost here.

#2) In the Address book, some contacts are reading Work 2 and Home 2, when this is not how they were originally sync'd over - without the 2's -  No way to change them.

#3)  It looks like other people are having this problem: in the Favorites Tray, icons seem to magically move around by themselves, after having them set in a particular order.

I would be grateful for any help!