Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

9810 Issues

Issues self: I upgraded last week from torch to torch 2 and unlocked the phone which has being working fine until yesterday when a message appeared on the screen that I was using a new SIM card and that I had to sign using my BB ID which I've done severally since yesterday to no avail. I've removed the battery too severally and retried signing in,all I keep seeing is confirming ID and this confirming message has been on for over 10hrs now please help! I'm off BB and haven't been able to use the 9810 for almost 24hrs Wifey's Torch2: bought Same day too and the ringer keeps going off so when a call comes in the phone doesn't ring out and if you see it and pick the call you won't hear the caller. The problem is resolved by resetting the sound profiles but it is frustrating when this keeps occurring all the time now she feels like sending the phone back to AT&T Any help in resolving the 2 issues above willbe cost appreciated
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry9810
My Carrier: att

Re: 9810 Issues

Dont waste your time, just return the phone. I had to do this within 1 day of purchasing. The only good thing was I had an office to return it too
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: 9810 Issues

are you using the new sim card or the old 3G one

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V