Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

9810 - becomes numb - no ringtone - no voice

I recently bought my new BB. Its Torch 9810  with OS 7. Its not even 5 days and I have been facing the following problems which have irritated the hell out of me.

it freezes sometimes randomly probably 2wice a day .. as in the bbm and entire phone works doesnt hang or anything .. just when i make outgoing call the call gets connected there is no noise i hear of ringing or the person once its connected and not even in loudspeaker during that time .. 

when i receive incoming same phone wont ring or vibrate and even if i answer no voice .. 

this happens anytime randomly probably 2wice or 3ice a day and then i have to restart the device and its all good again .. 

i have restored backup of my old torch to new torch if that could cause any issue .. 

and i use whats app and no other major app .. i dont know why is this having rest no issues with the os or fone at all .. it works .. class.. i am on latest 353 os for 9810 

thanks

My Device: torch-9810
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: 9810 - becomes numb - no ringtone - no voice

M also facing d same problem wid my torch9810.....it sucks..
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: airtel

my 9810 becomes numb, no ringtone and no voice  like you said . The music doesnot play and the screen freezes. Could it be one of the apps doing it . My son told me that it is the flashlight which is known for doing this. Can any body guide and share one's experiance. thanks

sg. india 

My Device: torch-9810
My Carrier: vodafone

Go to ur nearby blackberry service support n tell them d whole problem....they will provide u a new phn...Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: airtel

Thanx 4 ur advice. They gave me a new phone but that too has the same problem. What is the problem with bb?????