Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: at & t 9810
My Carrier: mtn

Re: 9810 phone contacts not restoring from backup

it's the same email account that am using. and i dont have filters setup in the fone. i've checked.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

So, let's step back a bit. You said the contacts had initially come through. You even said there were some missing but they were ones that you had entered manually. This would be normal as the restored contacts would replace what was already there.

Did the contacts come over and then disappear? When did they disappear? Did you reselect wireless sync?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

it is the same email account that was there before that am using now. i havent changed that at all and there are no filters.

Contributor

the contacts didnt come over at all. just dat i was able to select it in the selective restore and it did restore on the desktop manager. but when i disconnected the phone to check the contact, i didnt see them in the phone. but it should contact restored on the manager. the only contacts i could see inside the fone are ma 247 sim contacts i got back from the sim card. the ones on the phone which i backed up through the manager isnt still restoring back to the phone although i have done the selective restore
Contributor

i also observed that while the contact restore on the desktop manager was running, once it gets to no. 247/1327 it will just filled up the restore bar and says finished. and the no of contacts in the fone now are 247 which is the no of contacts i got back from the sim immediately after i installed the os
Highlighted
Contributor

I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM. I WIPED THE DATA IN THE PHONE AND RESTORED THE BACK AND GOT EVERYTHING BACK. THANKS GUYS FOR THE EFFORT.