02-03-2012 11:19 AM
06-05-2012 10:58 AM
Thanks for this list although I think I'm more confused than ever now.
Ha. What is it specifically you need to know?
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700
11-14-2012 12:16 PM
BlackBerry Handheld Software v22.214.171.1247 (Multilanguage)
For the BlackBerry handheld device 9810
Package Version: 126.96.36.1997
Software Platform: 188.8.131.527
File name: 9810M_PBr7.1.0_rel1997_PL184.108.40.2067_A220.127.116.114_AT_T .exe
File size: 244.3MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
Download the OS file here:
Manual device OS upgrade instructions:
1. First locate your OS from above
2. Do a backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. Get DM here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
5. This step is not needed unless there is an issue on next steps. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to step 6
6. remove internet connection to PC and reboot PC.
7. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file was in.
8. if you did Step 5, restore from back up. Follow this KB if needed http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339
Enjoy the new OS
BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.
BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V