Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Z10/ PlayBook 16gb/64g
My Carrier: T-Mobile

9850 speed dial issue

I have a 9850 os 7.1 and have been having speed dial problems. I can touch and hold a number but the phone will not always dial. Sometimes I have to hold it for 10-15 seconds before it starts to dial. Other time I have to release and try again. I've had this issue on the past few os's .
Need BB and T-Mobile to kiss and makeup!!!
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 9850 speed dial issue

I've had that issue on mine, as well.  A battery pull usually does the trick.  To do so, remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.

I hope  that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Z10/ PlayBook 16gb/64g
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks BillJ,
I have pulled the battery before but the issue still comes back. I was wondering if it is a wide spread issue which could be a bug in the programming and would be rectified with future OS upgrades.
Need BB and T-Mobile to kiss and makeup!!!
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Many times, just reinstalling your current OS using BlackBerry Desktop Software does the trick. You might give that a try.

Cheers. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.