Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Voadfone - UK

9900 connected to Blackberry Apps World - Please connect your device

Dear Fellow Users,

I have a Bold 9900 and have connected it to my to PC. I have then logged on to Blackberry Apps World (Via Internet Explorer 10 - Windows 7), followed by "My World".

I see the message "Please connect your device", but there is no other messages or instructions next to this (i.e. no buttons to chose from) and my device is not recognised and I cannot download as their is no "Begin Sync" button.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Sanjiv

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: 9900 connected to Blackberry Apps World - Please connect your device

Hello Sanjivsai.

You must install the browser plug-in for Blackberry World, this will make you to install an application using the browser connected sync your blackberry will do it so you can install the application you want.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Voadfone - UK

Many Thanks for your reply.

Where can I get the "browser plug-in for Blackberry World". I have tried to loacte it through Google without success.

Can anyone help me further?

Thanks

Sanjiv

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hey....

To download the browser plug BbWorld gives it the same browser do not understand because not been able to download it or install it?

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution