Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: 9900 not turning on, Red LED, JVM Error

Ok, I haven't watched your YouTube video.

You will need to use BBSAK or JL_Cmder to wipe the device and subsequently load the OS to the device. Follow the instructions here:
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_wipe_the_BlackBerry_using_Jl_Cmder%3F
For BBSAK, here is the link: http://bbsak.org/

If JL_Cmder does not work, follow this instructional:
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/What_to_do_next_if_Jl_Cmder_will_not_connect_and_wipe

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Elit Electronics

I tried bbsak before and it didint work. It gives connection problem, and gives "no device detected push OK to continue" message. Anyway, I will try again and again in different ways. 

I here Jl_Cmder first time and I will try, I hope it will work this time. 

Meanwhile, thanx again for considiration Smiley Happy  

Contributor

I tried bbsak again and again but no solution. It can not connect to BB9900, it always gives " No device detected" message. I took out the battery and tried again but still same message, the ı conected BB9900 while Red Led is on but again no connection. So, BBSak didint work.

I downloaded JL_Cmder v1.9.4 and installed. I tried to wipe device but zero response. I coulndt get white screen with a 507 error. So, JL_Cmder also didint work.

Last I tried "what to do if JL_Cmder will not connect and wipe" link. I followed instructions one by one. Here you can see the screen images in "AppLoader fail" folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ozziyodnbbtpv6c/3php6eAvJf

So, unfortunately nothing works. I think there is no solution for this 9900. I really dont know what to do. 

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Since you have no other options I suggest you keep trying and also try it with different PC USB ports as well as with another PC.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Contributor

Ok I will,

Thanks for your considiration JSanders. Yes we couldnt solve the problem but ı really appreciated with your help, Thanx again and Good Luck Smiley Wink