Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

A-R-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H!!!!!

Hi.  My Blackberry Pearl and DM Software have worked almost perfectly for months and now, from one minute to the next withiout any intervening actions, programs or changes, mi Desktop Management software has begun to crash as soon as it gets to "Process Device Calendar".  I´m using Vista Professional.

Any sage advise out there?

Thanks a million.

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: A-R-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H!!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forums!

How could I not reply to such an elegant request for help Smiley Wink

I would perfrom a wipe of the device calendar (corrupted) and then a one way sync from the desktop.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04950&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

If you need more info please ask!  If not please resolve the thread using the options by the Kudos’ star, Just place the check in the Post that answered your question, Thanks  
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for your prompt reply and your suggestion.  Just before I started implementing it, I decided to update both the Desktop and the BB Software to the most recent versión, and that solved the problem.  I still don´t know why but I´m not complaining.  

Thanks again for all your support in the forum...I have learned a lot from you.

Gil

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Great!

Please take a second and resolve the post,

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter