Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

A program error occured at line in .\Error.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support

Anyone else getting this error on two way calendar synch?  Windows 8, clean install of BB desktop.

msr
New Contributor
My Device: Z 10

Re: A program error occured at line in .\Error.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support

I have same problem. Any fixes?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: A program error occured at line in .\Error.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support

Hi  walshchris  and  ta1835

Try this Knowledge Base regarding your issue and see if that helps :

KB32192 : Contacts with no modified date cause the sync to fail with an error message in BlackBerry Desktop Software .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I tried the following:

KB32032

This allowed me to sync, but when I sync all of my appointments are not syncing. Only some of them sync for some reason. Very frustrating.

New Contributor

Finally fixed!!!!

Also went into Calendar, options, typed "move" and accepted the move.

I then reset settings in BB Desktop and reset up option, then performed sync....and everything synced with no errors.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

walshchris wrote:

Finally fixed!!!!

Also went into Calendar, options, typed "move" and accepted the move.

I then reset settings in BB Desktop and reset up option, then performed sync....and everything synced with no errors.

Hi walshchris

Great job ....Smiley Happy

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.