Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

A very important question

Phone turns off suddenly while the battery is 70%. Sometimes it is 40%. In addition, I start the phone Battery is 2%. How suddenly it is falling fast? Please help me.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: A very important question

Hello furkankas

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

How old is your device ! Have you tried with another Good fully charged BlackBerry battery on your device to see if problem cease . It will reveal if the problem is within your battery or the device itself . Can you try that first !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I have another phone battery charger. The same results. The problem is the phone. Sent to the service. They were sent back doing nothing: ( also the first year the phone
Elite II

Hi there,

So I assume you already tested with another good BlackBerry battery ..Right !

If it's , then problem may be the problem is within your Ondevice battery meter or it's just a software glitch , In that situation I prefer you should try an OS reload which will fix and rule out any software problem , So first do a backup of your device using Desktop Software then follow this Knowledge Base to reload the OS :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I do not think that the phone is faulty hardware. This is a software problem. I using version 6.0.0.756. I used 5xx.
Elite II

Then please try to reload the OS by following the above Knowledge Base .

furkankas wrote:
 I using version 6.0.0.756. I used 5xx.

Sorry , I don't get this !

Contributor

I changed version, but still the same results.

I used v6.0.0.546 But it's still the same problem

And now I using v6.0.0.756

In addition, thank you for helping my friend
Contributor

A big problem, is not it? Smiley Happy
Elite II

Hey furkankas

I pleasure helping you !

Regarding your issue , if you already tried an OS update or reload and also tried with another battery but still problem persists , then my friend it might be an hardware issue !

But before considering it as an hardware issue , can you confirm if you have installed too many 3rd party application in your device ? If you have then after a reload don't install any of those application for a few days , it will reveal if those apps are responsible for this issue .

Or if you're willing then I suggest try any 3rd party software like BBSAK to completely wipe your device and then load a fresh OS pack from your carrier or any other . let me know if you want any help with this .

Contributor

I want to tell you something. We think the same Smiley Happy I deleted everything on the phone yesterday (soft format), and the moment I'm trying.

In addition, the programs on my phone too much. I think that one of the programs on my phone damage it. Do not think that the problem is a hardware problem because the phone do not have any other kind.

But I'll do as you say. (Hard format) and I ll try again