Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: None

Re: APN: Blackberry.net?

Pyxzure,

Glad I was able to help (: I was able to learn a bit of information from reading that KB as well.

Euclidics

If this or any posts in this thread were helpful please Kudos the author.
If this or any posts in this thread were the solution to the topic, please accept the post as the solution so others can view it.
Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: blackberry curve 8900

Re: APN: Blackberry.net?

Pls.  help  me  out .i have been  having problems  with my service provider  telling me that my APN is enabled that is  why  whenever I load my pre-paid  .It autmatically deplete. i keep on  complaining now bec.  it has  been the 5th now that when  I load my phone my load will  go down  to a certain  amount.i have complaine to their technical group but to  no avail .They were  blaming me  of  browsing where  in fact  i have not done their accusations against me.

I  have  followed their instructions  about to go to Options/ Advance Options/then  go to TCP  then  to APN  .both  are not checked meaning  disabled..I am  afraid of  getting a  load again  for my   pre-paid ...bec..  it mught be having the same problem  again.

I have told them that if the gprs is in all  caps  that is the only time that  there would be wifi for Twtitter  or any other social networking.

The thing is is both  are  now not checked or disabled  aPN  does thi mean that I wil  still be  deducted with whatever  pre-paid I have. My load is depleting automatically  bec. according to  them  I browse the net??  Unfortunately , I complain bec.  this is beyong my  knowledge and that  hurts !!! They  have  eaten  up  my  load in their system blaming me..that  every after 30mins...i  am  being charge for the net . Help  me  about this APN .

Now that both  are not checke..it means  disabled...am  i free from  their accusations  that  when  I  try  to  load  again ...NO  charging will be  used from  my  load.. I know that When GPRS or EDGE is in  all caps it means the service provider is giving you  a  wifi enable ?!

Thanks please  do  reply back .

Maxine Colby