Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: TORCH -9800
My Carrier: AIRTEL

APP JUNK CALL BLOCKER PRO- AMOUNT PAID BUT PRO VERSION NOT RECEIVED

[ Edited ]

My Black berry I'd is -amarjitsatia
>>I purchased one pro version of "JUnk call blocker professional" , wide order no (personal info removed)24 July 2012
>>
>>>The app shown under my I'd is still the demo version with limited access of 10 Numbers Blocking, whereas I have paid for the Pro version,neither I have received any update from the vendor,I have tried with the vendor and the reply is that the app store support would be dealing with this, I have contacted the BB Support their reply is that contact the vendor,

I have tried to clear the cache of the "app" with "rst" option. tried everything , contacted "S4BB LTD" the supplier of the software, under help , emailed him a number of times, gave him my contact number, requested for his contact number so that i can call him and brief about the issue, but each time the reply is contact blackberry support.

My only issue is that i have paid for an app but i have not received the same, each time i am suggested to go to "myworld" and look for the app, the app is no where seen, even after refreshing the cache,

>>Kindly look into the matter , KINDLY FIND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR THE DETAIL OF THE ORDER, KINDLY NOTE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS ORDER INSPITE OF MY MAKING THE PAYMENT, 2NDLY THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE SELLER "S4BB LTD"
>
>

Purchase Receipt

Thank You For Ordering from BlackBerry App World™.

The following is a summary of your order. Please use this as proof of your purchase.

Billed To:
(personal info removed)@yahoo.com
Order Details
Order Number: (personal info removed)
Order Date: July 24, 2012
Order Total: (INR) ₨74.00

Item Name
Vendor
Price

Junk Call Blocker Professional
S4BB Limited
(INR) ₨74.00

Tax (INR) ₨0.00

Total
(INR) ₨74.00

Support Email: support@s4bb.cOM

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: APP JUNK CALL BLOCKER PRO- AMOUNT PAID BUT PRO VERSION NOT RECEIVED

Hello...and apologies for the delayed reply.

I do hope you have already resolved this issue, but just in case...

First off...please note that this site is not any part of any official RIM support. Rather, this site is a user-to-user community of volunteers trying to help each other out. As such, no one who participates here has any access to anything required to research the specifics of your situation. As you can see, your personal information has already been redacted from your post in accordance with the site guidelines and purposes.

That said, I must report to you that your support challenges with S4BB are not unique. There are plenty of posts from users here on our site where S4BB simply refuses to provide any help to their paying (albeit paid via AppWorld) customers. It is a sad situation indeed. You see, they have something called a "Vendor Portal" that enables them to communicate directly with RIM regarding situations exactly such as this, and initiate a resolution process. But, from your report (as well as others), S4BB seems to be totally unwilling to do so, and instead tells their paying customers to contact RIM. Sadly, what S4BB fails to further tell their paying customers is that end users have no simple path by which to do so!

For end users to receive enhanced support from RIM requires the use of the contractually required formal support channel -- which normally starts with your mobile service provider (or authorized service center...it can vary by region), who has the ability (indeed, responsibility) to escalate cases into RIM that require such (as yours likely will).

So, all that said, what I recommend is you contact your mobile service provider for formal support on this matter, and escalation into RIM if such is required. Please note that only via escalation by your carrier can your case receive free (to you) support on this matter...any other method of attempting to receive support from RIM will either not work or will cost you money to initiate the process. You carrier needs to carry out their contractually required escalation process into RIM for you, and at no charge to you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................