Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

APP WORLD PROMBLEM ON 9320

Hey needing help here, when I try to log into app world it says my device isn't registered with the wireless network but it is as I've did the whole device then application system then host rousting table etc and registered but its still saying the same thing.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: APP WORLD PROMBLEM ON 9320

Hi suze84

a)On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options, or click Settings > Options

• For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to 7.1, Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table

b)Press the Menu key and click Register Now

c)Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

KB00510 :How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network

Did you recieve the registration message on your message box ? If not then you have to contact your Carrier Vodafone to know about the issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Yes I did all that and I received a message saying my device is now connected to the wireless connection yet when I try going into anything it still says my device isnt
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi suze84

Can you clarify if you are able to use other BlackBerry Service like BBM or email services ? On your Homescreen Go to Manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Services = what is the status ?

Or have you activated BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve-8520
My Carrier: blackberry curve

I have tried to login in my app world with the right pin but I doesn't allow it on my 9300 what's wrong?
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Dooley19,

If you want to access App World using mobile network then you must have BlackBerry data plan from your mobile service provider. Contact them asap. You can also access App World using Wi-Fi network.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit