Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Wind Telecom SpA

[Activation Issue] [Firewall issue] Call Recorder for BlackBerry, by GetEmPower.com

Hello.

I just purchased the application Call Recorder from the App World (paid). Got the activation code, but when I click on "Activate", the browser opens and I get the following error:

«Your Firewall is blocking the product from registering. From your BlackBerry Homescreen goto Options > Security Options > Firewall > click menuitem Disable to disable the firewall. Then click on Update Registration Again»

The firewall.. err.. was already disabled. I've disabled the popup killer too, with no results.

What should I do? This is making it hard for me to use the application, as I can't pass thru the activation screen!

I've opened a support ticket on GetEmPower.com, but do you have any suggestions as well?

Tyrexionibus

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810
My Carrier: India

Re: [Activation Issue] [Firewall issue] Call Recorder for BlackBerry, by GetEmPower.com

Even I have the same problem. Please help me out resolving the issue. I also purchased call recorder app and experiencing the issue to activate.
New Contributor

Re: [Activation Issue] [Firewall issue] Call Recorder for BlackBerry, by GetEmPower.com

I am unable to raise a ticket in empower web portal as I am unable to trace support tab itself on that page. As u stated u already raised ticket, is the issue resolved
Contributor

Hello again.

I've opened two support tickets, but GetEmPower has answered to none of them. I've been told "We will respond within 24 hours" and more than 20 days have passed.

The program is still running in the background but I can't use it.

I will open a new support ticket, hoping they will answer this time. But I don't know what to do!

Please help.

New Contributor

This app sucks n d support aswel... :-(
Contributor

Any other working call recorders for BB?

New Contributor

I found only this...
Contributor

In my previous support requests I didn't write the order number and the date of the invoice.. Maybe this is the reason why they aren't answering? If they don't know we have purchased the app, they don't answer.. free apps are not eligible for support. (Not so honest but may be true)

I've written all the items of information I've gotten. Now let's wait...

New Contributor

If they would have considered then they would hav acknowledged n asked for the order details atleast. I lost hope .. Even I am trying 2 figure out d way 2 resolve. If I no any update, I wil let u know aswel. If u come 2 no thn pls let me know aswel. :-)