Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Add-in Syncing w/ version 5.0.1.28

I currently have a Franklin Covey Plan Plus Desktop Synchronization Add-in on my Blackberry Desktop Manager, syncing with a Blackberry Curve 8330.  Ever since updating the desktop manager to version 5.0.1.28 I have had to go through an extra step to get the add-in to sync. 

The two options that I normally have selected when running a sync are "Synchronize organizer data" and "Run add-in actions". 

Since installing the upgrade the "Synchronize organizer data" runs, per usual, but then pops back to the Synchronize menu without running the "Run add-in actions".  The only way I can seem to get the add-in to run, is to go back to the "Main Menu" after the sync runs, come back into the "Synchronize" menu, de-select "Synchronize organizer data", and run the add-in by itself.   

I have reset my configuration, and set up the synchronization of organizer data and the add-in from scratch, but that doesn't correct the problem.

This isn't a critical issue, but it would be nice not to have to go through the extra steps to get the add-in to run.

Thanks.

My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Tri

Re: Add-in Syncing w/ version 5.0.1.28

But, Anyway... I wanna download Desktop Manager ver.5.0.1.28 to repair Error 507 of Blackberry device 8520 !!

Pliz.., give the mentioned link to me.. !! Thanks