09-18-2009 11:34 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-19-2009 12:15 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
I suggest the following steps (insert plenty of reboots of your PC...not just restarts, but full power down reboots). Also, it is advised that you be logged into the PC on an account with full admin rights. Further, under Vista, use the "Run As Administrator" option for everything.
1) Remove your device OS update package from your PC (add/remove programs)
2) Cleanly uninstall the RIM DTM software:
3) Get a fresh download of the RIM DTM software:
4) Download (to your PC) a fresh copy of your device OS package from your carrier:
5) Install DTM to your PC
6) Install (also to your PC), the device OS package
7) Start the restore process over:
Hopefully that will get things going again.
Good luck and let us know!
09-20-2009 01:11 AM