Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 8320

After change my housing, the signal is too bad! Help please.. i cand stand it!

Hi, i recently changed my 8320's housing, and then the signal is too poor.. i gets lost anywhere.. anytime..
how can i fix it.. im very disappointed.. HELP me please!! cause i really like this phone..Smiley Sad
Saulo Lozano
New Contributor
My Device: tour
My Carrier: telus

Re: After change my housing, the signal is too bad! Help please.. i cand stand it!

Hey there I too had the same problem but with my tour 9630 (i believe is the number) so i re-looked at my old housing and found that I had left some stickers on it, one sticker was under the flash and speakerphone and the other was by the sim card holder and wrapped around to the back I can't tell you which one exactly is what did the trick because I removed both and put them on my new housing and voila! full reception again!!! (knock on wood) That will also help keep your battery life because your phone wont constantly be looking for service.

to take off the stickers just heat them up on low with a hair dryer and then get a very small/thin flat head screw driver or something of the same size and gently try and coax the thing off take your time no need to rush if it feels really stuck heat again on low though so you don't hurt the sticker Smiley Happy msg me if you need help I hope this solves your problem