Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange

All my device data lost including my contacts

Hi Guys,

i have a Blackberry Curve 9300.

i have a password on my device and after several bad attempt to login my blackberry just erase all my data as well my contacts list , and the problem that i dion't have any backup on my Pc.

there is any solution to this problem? Can i restore my blackberry to a date before the lost of my data? My main interest is to get my contacts back.

i appreciate your halp guys .

Thanks,

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: All my device data lost including my contacts

Hello Habib122

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that , But if you don't have a backup of your device then how can you restore those data  ! 

By any chance if you used BlackBerry Protect on your device for backup purpose or if you sync your Contact list with any email address , then you might be able to restore your Contact list.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange

hello Prince 2012,

thank you for your response.

How can i see if i already sync my contact list with an email address, because i had config an email address once i bought my device but i have no idea if my contact list are back up there.

thanks,

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Habib,

From a PC login to that email account and  please check manually if your contacts are stored there , If they are then add / integrate that email account on your BlackBerry , Homescreen > Setup > Email account > add that specific email address . then check this KB : 

KB22430How to enable wireless contact synchronization with BlackBerry Internet Service

Once it is done , On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Advance System Setting > Default Services > On that Screen for field Contact list ( Sync ) change it to the email account with which your Contacts are sync. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.