Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8330 Curve & 8130 Pearl

Re: Alltel user with apps like Pandora, Poynt, Slacker missing from App World's latest versions

Wow am I feeling ignored! Does RIM just not care because it seems to be a small percentage of affected users? Day 30, issue still unresolved.
Regular Contributor

Re: Alltel user with apps like Pandora, Poynt, Slacker missing from App World's latest versions

Hello, hello, hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Regular Contributor

Day 32, still not fixed.....
My Device: Not Specified

I am having the same issue with my BlackBerry Pearl 8130 from Alltel.  Apps I would really like to have and seem to meet all requirements are missing from the mobile version of the App Store.  Running the latest BB software v4.5.0.127.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

I am currently working with BBcrazed to get some logging information from the BlackBerry so that we can get a case made up. If you would like, I can forward the information to you as well.

Please add me to the list...I have been having the same issues! Please contact me if you need any information that may be of help in finding out the issue!!
New Contributor

Is there any update to this issue? I am a Verizon customer, however I was migrated from Alltel in June.

Youmail is what I am mainly looking for, but Poynt, and Pandora are also not available.

Regular Contributor

I have done some testing and sent in several event logs, now they are looking at them. The case is being escalated to another tech and I'm waiting (somewhat impatiently Smiley Wink ) for news or further instructions.
Regular Contributor

Still waiting, been 52 days with the issue still unresolved, sent in logs but have not heard from anyone in a while....the slowness of this issue being fixed is turning my BlackBerry devotion into resentment...
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

For any Alltel users that are unable to search for specific apps, are there any apps you can find? Some examples might be helpful.

I should also mention that we've escalated this issue so we are currently looking into it at a deeper level.

Message Edited by CerealBypass on 09-23-2009 10:23 AM