Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: na

Alpha Zero Game - Price difference

[ Edited ]

Just bought Alpha Zero, I'm not quibbling over £1 but it is labelled as £2 GBP on the list but on purchasing it charges £3 GBP. See screenshot ..

Someone fix it before more of my british friends get their pitchforks out

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Alpha Zero Game - Price difference

Hello,

Since this site is not a channel for any formal communications with, escalation to, nor support from BlackBerry, I suggest you send the issue to the app developer (contact information which should be on the AppWorld catalog page for the app). They have a "back end" vendor support channel by which they can investigate issues with AppWord.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................