Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

Amazon MP3 App

Every time I try and purchase a song on the Amazon MP3 app it comes up with the message "This Purchase Request could not be Completed" This is both when I am Wifi and on my Network. The App is update and I have tried all my 1-click settings in Amazon signed out and signed in... But still doesn't work!! Anyone got any remedy for this??

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Amazon MP3 App

Hello alexandraebwatson and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to you are experiencing difficulty purchasing songs using the Amazon MP3 app.

Are you able to download free songs, just get this error when trying to purchase a song? 

Can you log into your Amazon account at www.amazon.com with your account credentials? Do you have current billing information in your Amazon account online?

In what Country are you in when making the purchase?

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

hey hmthepirate, Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy I think I have sorted the problem...or it just by chance decided to work but I signed out and back into my blackberry ID and then it seemed to work! But yes I can to all your questions if this was just a temporary thing! Will try it again torrid and if it is still working it will be a godsend! Smiley Happy I shall post again either way! Thank you for your help! Lex
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Glad to hear it's working Lex.

If the issue pops up again, let me know.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

I have the same problem.  Every time I think I've fixed it, it REOCCURS!!! and it's very frustrating.  The app seems to keep turning off the my one-click purchase setting on my Amazon account and Amazon says this is why I get the error message "This Purchase Request could not be Completed" .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 6 times with Amazon support team and now I'm on the point of giving up.  I'm so bloody frustrated because when the app works it's great.  I do most of my buying of music when I'm on the phone as I hear music when I'm out and about. 

Amazon say the problem is with the App not the Amazon settings and there is nothing they can do to help and it is impossible to speak to anyone from RIM to actually get it resolved.  It's so bloody frustrating.  The whole app support on blackberry is poor overall.  Very few of the apps I want to use work/are fully accessible on blackberry!

If anyone can explain why this error keeps repeating I'd love to hear the solution.