Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: non Blackberry user
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Amazon MP3 error 11

After opening the app, error suddenly appeared. Amazon just ask me to redownload the the app but still no change.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Amazon MP3 error 11

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

You listed, in your profile on this site. "non-Blackberry user" for "My Device"...this being a site for BB users, I'm not sure we can help you with your situation. Or is that profile information merely an error?

Please clarify.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: non Blackberry user
My Carrier: ATT

Sorry. I really don't have one yet. I was planning to get one but before I do, I tested a couple of my friends devices so I can chose the right one that would fit my lifestyle and apps that I commonly use. It seems all 5 different devices are showing problems with the Amazon MP3 app. I tried reaching out to Amazon CS but they referred me here. Is this a known issue because if it is then I would really double think on purchasing a BBM...

Thanks!
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Providing useful help is of course dependent on full understanding...and, from the limited details you have so far provided, I fear we cannot yet properly understand your situation. So, here are some helpful things you could review...

First, check here:

If that is indeed the app in question (I cannot, from what you've so far said, be certain if it is), then please review carefully ALL of the compatibility items and be 100% certain that the devices you are testing on are 100% compatible...if they are not, then then result may well be as expected...one cannot expect an app to function on a device that it is not compatible with.

Next, please check the Support page, also linked from the above and review all that is there in this regard.

Next, please provide full details...e.g., when you review the compatibility information, please provide here your answers so that we can better understand your situation.

Lastly, please understand that no one here can officially answer your questions. I don't know why anyone would refer you to this site for any formal support, for that is exactly NOT what this site is for. Refer:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................