Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Answer & end button problem

Hi, I have searched this but could not find a solution I am using Storm 2 9520 for more than a year now and am on OS v 5.0.0.973. I am facing this issue since upgrading to .741.

When I try to answer a call, the answer (green) key does not works for some time and it usually takes about 10 seconds to answer the call. Even the "soft" answer tab which appears on the screen does not works. If try to ignore a call, that doesn't works eirther and the screen freezes. Also, when I try to end the call by pressing the end (red) key or through the options menu, either it does not wroks or will asks me "Continue to home screen without disconnecting the call?" with two options of "ok" and "cancel". If I select "ok" it would still not take me to the home screen. It generally takes me 10-12 attempts to either disconnect the call directly or go to the home screen and then disconnect the call by again pressing the end key.

Both the answer and end key work normally for all other purposes. Also, I have been facing this issue since I upgraded my OS to .741. Anyone know how to fix this or what's causing it?

Thanks in advance.