Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: aaa

Any suggestion? (Specification: 1.Factory unlocked 2.DUAL SIM 3.QWERTY keyboard)

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I wanna buy a factory unlocked cell which can support other country's carriers too. I need it to be DUAL SIM with QWERTY keyboard. I would appreciate it if anyone has any good suggestion for me. Thanks,Cat Embarassed

New Contributor

Re: Any suggestion? (Specification: 1.Factory unlocked 2.DUAL SIM 3.QWERTY keyboard)

come on guys Smiley Indifferent
Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Any suggestion? (Specification: 1.Factory unlocked 2.DUAL SIM 3.QWERTY keyboard)

Hey arsalan_put,

You have to give the users here a little more than two hours to give you some help Smiley Wink. Just hang in there Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Sorry Arkbird Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Ir's okay.

Also, I'm going to move this to the BlackBerry General board so you can better exposure since this topic doesn't really belong here in the PlayBook board.