Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

App Error 200 Blackberry Curve 8900

After downloading 1 game and 2 theme applications, I did a hard reset on my phone by removing the battery. But now I only see the white screen on and it has the "App Error 200 reset" on it. I tried the Desktop Manager and tried to remove the apps I just downloaded but it still won't turn on. Please help me. I just got this Blackberry Curve 8900. 
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App Error 200 Blackberry Curve 8900

Hi there and Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry to say -- settle in as you have some work ahead of you. See this KB:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/KB14115

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Developer

If you just got it, say nothing about your downloads & return it for a replacement.
New Contributor

I have the same problem

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

JerrySchoon wrote:

I have the same problem

Hi there,

And what happens when you attempt the above-recommended solution?

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Visitor

i have the same problem although i havn't tried to download any applications, i have tried  many solutions to solve it but without success. cood anyone help me?

Hall of Famer III

fifa970 wrote:

i have the same problem although i havn't tried to download any applications, i have tried  many solutions to solve it but without success. cood anyone help me?

Hi and Welcome to the forums!

Please provide details about exactly what you have already tried and what happened with each thing you've already tried. We need this information so as to avoid duplicating your already completed efforts.

Best.

My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Orange

i got this error after connecting my Curve 8900 to the desktop manager, it tried to update it and managed to bugger the whole thing up

I signed up here to ask for help but leaving it connected to the desktop manager allowed it to re-install everything and restore everything else from the back-up it made. Perhaps this would work with anyone else having the error

My Device: 8900
My Carrier: curve

Dear Freind i Have the same story with my black berry 8900 curve.

After downloading 1 game and 2 theme applications, I did a hard reset on my phone by removing the battery. But now I only see the white screen on and it has the "App Error 200 reset" on it. I tried the Desktop Manager and tried to remove the apps I just downloaded but it still won't turn on. Please help me. I just got this Blackberry Curve 8900.

My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Business