Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: App Error 603 on bold 9780

[ Edited ]

I just delete the password keeper for blackberry. My ͡ series and OS is 9780/6.0.0.285.pinSmiley Sadedit out personal information) . Plz tell to me where i can back to install that application again.my email at lichwant@gmail.com. Plz asap to resolve my problem. TQSmiley Happy. =)) 
╭((╯ ‎​-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank♡({})♡You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™ .....☆ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ ~ ⓤ ☆ (∩_∩) .

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I am also having this problem, but my phone won't even sync to my computer. I tried following the KB10144, but it won't even sync when I connect the phone to the pc without the battery in. The screen just shows that there isn't a battery in the phone so the phone doesn't even turn on. I don't even know how I can hard reset this thing.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

I just had a similar issue today, except the app error is 606. I'm downloading the software now, and hoping this is the solution for my 9780 as well.Smiley Wink This is my last option, otherwise I would have to take it back to the shop.

Anyway, thanks guys for giving helpful advice and feedback. Cheers!

My Device: 9780

I'm having this issue for a few days and the bb desktop is asking for an update all the time and shows later there are no updates because I already have the latest software. My bb is failing at connecting to the bb dektop because it says that my bb might have a dead battery or is rebooting. What can I do? Smiley Frustrated

New Contributor

Problem solved too Smiley Very Happy

New Contributor

I don't think it really matthers, that you got the latest software on your phone.

Still follow what awstheme suggested, but remember to back up your data before you do that. I have my phone fixed, but I lost all my contacts.

Install the software on your PC first, and then connect your phone to your PC via USB. Keep your battery in you phone while you do it. Good luck!

My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: 9780

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem with my bold 9780 and i use all "solutions" and none work. I sent 2 emails and the answer that i receive from blackberry was prewritten answers telling me to call. I have my phone less than a week. The last blackberry desktop is a < Inappropriate Content Removed>

Sorry for my bad English and some expressions, but I'm bored.

[ Edited- word filter evasion- please read your personal messages] 

New Contributor
My Carrier: t-mobile

can you please help me iv done the steps up to 6 but i cant tick the boxes and if i move on to update it, it says i dont have no memory
New Contributor
My Carrier: t-mobile

hi can you please help me im having the problem when i get to device application section it says i dont have any memory
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodacom

hi I have the same problem but my desktop manager says that my BB is not coneckted, and i folowed the steps to, so what should we do to solve the problem. please people help me