Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810

[ Edited ]

My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: App Lock 3.0 - Buyer beware!

hi, how do you contact the App World?

I bought the app from Ajani also, it was the call blocker app, and I was already charged $1,50, but somehow, I cannot register the app, and therefore, i cannot use it! I've emailed the support like 1,000 times and got no answer so really ..... not happy with it.

thanks for helping

Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: App Lock 3.0 - Buyer beware!

Does anyone know the status on this or how to stop being spammed by this company?  I have not downloaded any of their apps.  However I did send an issue with Blackberry Protect into the support forum and started getting messages from this and 2 other companies immediately after.  This may be a coincidence but seems unlikely.

When you go to getempower's website to be removed, they want you to enter your device PIN (no thanks!).

I know that these guys are a scam because they are emailing an address that is my primary on my BB device but is NEVER used to download anything.  I provide it only to friends and family and never to any website, company, etc.  So there is absolutely no way I gave them that email address to contact me.

How can these people be blocked/reported?