03-19-2012 06:40 PM
The version 18.104.22.168 for the BlackBerry App World is not working for my BlackBerry Pearl™ 3G 9105. The problem is that I cannnot fully access to the app, because it frozes! Furthermore (and consequently I think) my network does not work anymore. I mean that the browser web is ok (and I can surf, even if at low speed), but all the applications do not work properly. And even when I am trying to download the official app world (again) from the official site it won't work. To download 2MB it will take all night long! This is not possible. Another example: the maps are not working anymore and the roads appear after a long time. It is not a problem of the mobile carrier!!! What should I do? I am desperate because I cannot use my phone anymore! I also tried to return to the previous version of the app but the problem hasn't disappeared yet!
I tried to re-install the software (v. 22.214.171.1248) but had the same problem. Then tried again and deleted the file "Device" from C/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader (not the "vendor" file because it does not exist). But anything happened! Thought it would have re-installed the previous version of the App World but it did not! I am really desperate because I do not know what to do.
Can anyone help?
PD: Yes, I have tried to remove the battery.
03-21-2012 01:31 PM
03-24-2012 08:31 AM
03-31-2012 12:39 AM
03-31-2012 09:54 PM
1) connect your bb to pc
2) start the desktop manager
3) go to application
(this will take some time as desktop manager will read your phone for installed application
4) after the application is read.... u can see all aplication including laguages u installed on you bb
5) at the app world klick the "x" icon at the right side of the appliction list for app world
6) then click save... and let your desktop manager do his job... until the phone restarted.
7) now your phone is no more equipped with app world...
start back step 1-3
8) att the application world list... tick the (+) ... and save. desktop manager will automatically install the older version of app world.
*once u restart your bb, remember not to update your app wolrd. or it will freeze again .just ignore the app world update.
hope this will help u
04-01-2012 08:16 AM
04-01-2012 08:55 AM