Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900

App World Download on Blackberry curve 8900

I have had my blackberry curve 8900 for about 4 months now and I still can not download the app world for it. I have tried and tried and keep getting the same message half way through the download saying "Download Failed. 907 Invalid COD". I contacted my service provider who said they had sorted and I was to turn my phone off for an hour and switch it back on and I should be able to download it. I done this and 3 hours later I am still getting the same message. I have even tried removing the battery and sim card but this does not work either.

Does anyone else know how to fix this? I am now considering getting rid of the phone as it has been 1 thing after another with it.!

My Device: 8900
My Carrier: orange

Re: App World Download on Blackberry curve 8900

hi there guys Smiley Happy was having issues installing app world on my 8900 for a while finally got it working , i say make sure u have a wifi connection on ur phone while install

reboot phone when it request it and make a note a of ur blackberry id as u will need it....good luck, ps 8900 is a really cool phone