Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: BlackBerry Curve
My Carrier: Verizon

App World Log In ID

I'm having trouble logging into the App World.  I enter my email address and my password, but keep getting the same error code:  30601.  I've tried changing my e-mail address and my password.  Nothing works!  Now, I've managed to lock myself out of App World for 2 hours, for apparently entering the wrong password 3 times in a row.  I just changed my password again, this time through my laptop, instead of my "smart" phone, but still can not access App World.  What is the problem?   And how do I fix it?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: App World Log In ID

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB24127 The error "Unable to validate the email address and password combination. (Error Id: 30601)" is encountered when logging into BlackBerry App World

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: BlackBerry Curve
My Carrier: Verizon

You know, I actually tried resetting my password before i sent my original query.  And, guess what?  I got the same error message.  Any other ideas?  Because I'm fresh out.  I've actually reset my password 3 or 4 times now, but keep getting the same problem. And I get on my phone and on my computer. 

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Tmobile

I am having the same problem.  I am also getting error id: 30637. (Verify your network connections and try again).

peace n blessings,
taraji
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Please read this past solved discussion:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/Error-Id-30637/m-p/1009427/thread-id/71954/hi...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

Just spent 3 hours sorting this one out. You need a Blackberry ID (BBID).

Go to Blackberry.com - Click Apps & Software - 2nd left col select App World -Next screen in the middle in blue click "Learn about BBID "

Then register for BBID.

Having done all that my Blackberry then logged in and updated ok.