Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G
My Carrier: O2

App World Login Problems

Hi,

I'm having problems with my App World, I have a brand new phone (a week ago) of the Blackberry Curve 3G. I basically go onto App World, try to download an app, it asks me to login.

When I login, it asks me to agree to terms and conditions, which I've already done about 100 times. Then it takes me to the personal details page where I'm asked to change my password or view the privacy policy online or something. I don't want to change any of these, so I click save. and basically won't take take me anywhere else.

Every time I try to download an app it takes me to the login page. If i go out of App World and back in, it also asks if I want to update Blackberry App World, I click OK and it takes me to the login page where I get the same problem.

Anyone able to help me with this?

Kind Regards,

Snakespan

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Re: App World Login Problems

Do you have a blackberry ID to log in to app world? If you are not logged in it will take you to the login page. On the same screen you will need to put in your email and password, if you are not registered for BB ID you need to do so, or use the forgot password feature to reset the password. Go into appworld and check if you are logged in as well.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G
My Carrier: O2

Re: App World Login Problems

Hi,

Yes I have a blackberry ID, it keeps redirecting me to change my password or question but I don't want it to, I just want to download an app without it asking me to login again.