Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9300curve
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: App World/Web Store Sync Problem

having problem downloding bbm apps cause i forgot my password
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Axis

me too, experience same problem, any one can help me to solve?

My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: t mobile

So apparently there's no solution to this issue? I'm a little annoyed with this problem and a lot annoyed with just about everything else BlackBerry. Can't wait until I switch to Android.

My Device: Curve 9300 3g
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

I had the same problem, I purchased an app from BB appworld via PC, i connected my device and after payment a screen appeared asking me to begin to sync. there's was a warning not to close the page or disconnect my device, but my net went down so i had no choice but to disconnect my device and restart the PC, when i went back to the page, an error message appered saying that "There is an unknown error. Please try again later."

you just couldn't imagine how frustrated I was, knowing that I paid for an app i wasnt able to use.

so what i did was, i rebooted my device and upon start up, I went to BB appworld, and looked for that app I purchased. And when i found it I saw a button saying "Reinstall" -i was glad after seeing that btw- and then I hit that and it was installed on my device.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9300, playbook,

I have exactly the same problem on my 9300 - downloading software is impossible - I am looking for an apple

The other irritation is the extent to which the software i am using always needs an update. This is extremely frustating for an occasional user.

I cant think of another product where this occurs so often. I am pleased my car does not have this feature!!