Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9780
My Carrier: TMobile
Accepted Solution

App World does not open

I downloaded the latest version of my phone and now the app world does not open.  I already took out battery, deleted and reloaded program.

Not sure if it's something that will fix itself but I need to download a program.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: App World does not open

Hello batm305

Welcome to the Community

Please delete the Blackberry App World from Application Management inside the Options icon. After rebooting the device, download the Blackberry App World by going to http://blackberry.com/appworld using your phone's browser.

Goodluck and let us know if this helps you.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: Vodafone nl

Dear Ron, for me this doesnt work. I tried several time but without succes. Help...
New Contributor

Trhough the moble site of bb i have selected an app en it brought me into the app World on the device, selected the menu and chose something like start or home ... Now it works !!! Looks like it was minimized..
Forums Veteran I

It not mininized but it may have been hidden in a folder. Go to each folders including your homescreen, press menu and choose show all. If you dint see show all, that means there's nothing hidden.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

New Contributor

The Icon was always visible, but clicking on it had no respons. Now it works because of what i did online..
Forums Veteran I

Good Job... Smiley Happy

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

i had the same problem..my bb encountered "reload software"problem..when i upgrade it to v5 i had problems w/ app world alredy.. ive been searching for all answers...dont know what todo.. so desperaten now.Smiley Sad plshelp!

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

[ Edited ]

cant find the Apllications Management from the options.i have bb 8520 v.5

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Insih, Go to Options then Device there I think you can see Application Managment. Good Luck

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.