Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve8520
My Carrier: Idea
Accepted Solution

App World issue

I was updating an application & suddenly the wireless network went down & when I restatedmy phone APP World disappered.Pls help to get it back.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App World issue

Hi BinuJacob

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First advice is to Perform a battery pull restart , do it by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then re-insert it back .After reboot see if you are able to see BlackBerry world on your Homescreen.

If still unable to locate than make sure it is not Hidden for that On your HomeScreen press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,search for it if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click   “unhide “ 

try it and let us know if that does not work.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I restarted the ph but no help, moreover there no option for me to click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,on main menu.

Elite II

Hi BinuJacob

If something gone wrong while Updating and you can try re-installing BlackBerry World , So first delete BlackBerry World from Options > Application > delete it and perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered On .

After reboot from your BlackBerry browser browse or Click here www.blackberry.com/appworld  to download it again.

Try it and let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I was able todownload it frm the link that you provided, thank You soo much. tsworking.

Elite II

Hi BinuJacob

You are most welcome Smiley Happy

My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

same exact thing happened to me but the thing is, i dont have internet on my phone (not part of my plan so i cant browse). is there any way i can do it on the computer and download it from my computer?

New Contributor

New Contributor

Go to google n search blackberry for desktop n u will get n option to download it for ur PC n then u can carry the operation. Else try. If something gone wrong while Updating and you can try re-installing BlackBerry World , So first delete BlackBerry World from Options > Application > delete it and perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered On .

After reboot from your BlackBerry browser browse or Click here www.blackberry.com/appworld  to download it again.
Highlighted
Elite II

sophiaperring wrote:

same exact thing happened to me but the thing is, i dont have internet on my phone (not part of my plan so i cant browse). is there any way i can do it on the computer and download it from my computer?

Hello sophiaperring

Welcome to BlackBerry support Forums

Yes you can , please refer to this link Download BlackBerry App World .

Try it and let us know.