Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Mobilink

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

I used battery pull technique many times but it didn't work at all.......

My mobile is blackberry curve 8520 and i hvae been searching the whole net finding a way ro update my bb uid but no luck..... can any one please help me with this (BlackBerry Identity installaton failed. Please try again later.) (80002) problem.... Smiley Sad

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Toshiro323 wrote:

I used battery pull technique many times but it didn't work at all.......

My mobile is blackberry curve 8520 and i hvae been searching the whole net finding a way ro update my bb uid but no luck..... can any one please help me with this (BlackBerry Identity installaton failed. Please try again later.) (80002) problem.... Smiley Sad

Hello Toshoro323

Apart from a Battery pull , there are many other suggestion available within this long thread , Scroll through this thread and try those suggestion which helped other .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: student

I can't open my blackberry App world. When I open BlackBerry app world it says that, app world requires the latest version of BlackBerry I'd.
They give me two options,this are close and update. If I click on update, It says that, sorry the software update server is unavailable. please try again.
If I click on close It says that, BlackBerry Id installation failed. Please try again later. (80002).
Please help me anyone.
Elite II

polash wrote:
I can't open my blackberry App world. When I open BlackBerry app world it says that, app world requires the latest version of BlackBerry I'd.
They give me two options,this are close and update. If I click on update, It says that, sorry the software update server is unavailable. please try again.
If I click on close It says that, BlackBerry Id installation failed. Please try again later. (80002).
Please help me anyone.

Hello polash

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please scroll up or go through this long thread , you'll find many useful suggestion regarding this issue . Try those suggestion it might help in resolving your issue .

Good luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I use blackberry curve 9380. And I use blackberry app world version 4.3.0.26. I can not open blackberry world. I want to use BlackBerry App world version 4.0.0.65. Please give me link for download blackberry app world 4.0.0.65. I can't download this version.
Elite II

polash wrote:
I use blackberry curve 9380. And I use blackberry app world version 4.3.0.26. I can not open blackberry world. I want to use BlackBerry App world version 4.0.0.65. Please give me link for download blackberry app world 4.0.0.65. I can't download this version.

Hello polash

BlackBerry World version 4.3.0.26 will definetely work on your Curve 9380 . 

Have you tried to reinstall BlackBerry World and do the BlackBerry ID software update ! 

Please try those steps again , First On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > locate and delete BlackBerry World from that list .

KB10040 :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once deleted , perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On wait for a min then reinsert it back , wait till your device takes a long reboot .

For the final part , first be sure that you're in an arrea where you have a good data coverage , then use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld/download and download the most recent available for your device model.

After installing your device may prompt for a restart , do it then perform another battery pull restart . After reboot on your Homescreen Open BlackBerry World and try to install latest BlackBerry ID software . 

If still fails then first locate any wifi network and try to update your BlackBerry ID software by opening BlackBerry World

OR On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID > On that screen Press the Menu key . Then Click on Check for Update . but do this over a wifi if your data coverage is not good .

Try those steps and let us know of your progress.

Contributor

I can't create BlackBerry Id from my BlackBerry curve 9380. At first I go to option>device>BlackBerry ID. But I can't create BlackBerry ID from here. It says that “unable to update BlackBerry ID account information while offline.
Elite II

polash wrote:
 It says that “unable to update BlackBerry ID account information while offline.

Hello polash

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan on your account or a data plan which allow access to BlackBerry Browser over your mobile network !

Have you tried the same over a wifi network ?

Contributor

I couldn't install any apps for my BlackBerry curve 9380. If I download any theme for my phone it does not support. I also could not update BlackBerry app world.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello polash,
what are the error messages for each of those three actions ? (install theme / install app / upgrade AppWorld) ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: