Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

CTM
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Caroline

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

What's that know?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

CTM wrote:
That code is for what?

Hi CTM ,

That code is not related to in any sense to this thread in which you posted your problem , only user mayankbisht81 can explain why he suggested that !

Regarding your issue , you said that you tried everything , so please share what you already tried so that if possible we can suggest anything else then already suggested within this thread . 

Also , do you have a BlackBerry data Plan on your account , or are you able to use any of BlackBerry application like BBM , email services on your 9300 prior to this problem with BlackBerry ID ? 

Currently are you able to browse Internet using your built in native BlackBerry browser ? I have noticed your other post upgrading  in which you're unable to update or download BBM or BlackBerry World ! But if you look back at this long  thread there are few suggestion in which you have to delete and re-install BlackBerry world to get success with this error .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: student

Can I use Blackberry app world on 2G network. I have to use 2G network because in our country 3G network is not available. Please tell me how I use Blackberry app world now?
Elite II

polash wrote:
Can I use Blackberry app world on 2G network. I have to use 2G network because in our country 3G network is not available. Please tell me how I use Blackberry app world now?

Hi polash ,

Yes , you can use BlackBerry world over 2G network . BlackBerry world is not limited to only 3G , LTE OR 4 G .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: student

I tried. But I couldn't. It says sorry, the software update server is unavailable. Please try again.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 3G
My Carrier: couier

Hi Prince ,
Same problem is coming in my BB curve 3G .how will be resolve..
Elite II

mayankbisht81 wrote:
Hi Prince ,
Same problem is coming in my BB curve 3G .how will be resolve..

Hi mayankbisht81

Have you checked this post http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World/App-World-latest-version-of-Blackberry-ID-up...

let us know in detail if you face the same problem.

Highlighted
Elite II

polash wrote:
I tried. But I couldn't. It says sorry, the software update server is unavailable. Please try again.

Polash

Do you have BIS in your account or a data plan which allows you to browse internet over your mobile network ?

Visitor
My Device: 9300 3G
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Hi, I've been experiencing the problem for almost 2 months. It started when i joined blackberry beta zone and update all my apps to their beta tester and one day when i opened my bbm it say's it needed and updated version of BB ID, and the story goes on, I tried every work around i have seen from this thread but nothing works out, my last resort is to downgrade my OS 6 to OS 5. Can somebody please help me???
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello thisisjen08

if your current version of BBM is from the betazone, then please go to the betazone forums.

a beta software is supposed to have bugs that can be more or less annoying.

That being said, do you have issues accessing BlackBerry World (and go to the "My World" section) ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: